Outlook For PC:
These steps are the same whether you're adding your first email account or additional email accounts to Outlook.
- Select File > Add Account.
- What you see next depends on your version of Outlook.
For Outlook for Microsoft 365 and Outlook 2016 For Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010 Enter your email address and click Connect. Enter your name, email address, and password, and click Next.
- If prompted, enter your password again, then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook.
Outlook for Mac:
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Account.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Type your email address > Continue.
- Type your password > Add Account. (Your screen might look different from this one depending on the account you're adding.)
- Select Done to start using Outlook 2016 for Mac.
Setup Email on Android
Please see the following Microsoft Support Article for setting up email on an Android device:
Setup Email on iPhone
Please see the following Microsoft Support Article for setting up email on an iPhone device: